Carbide Cutters Overview
Long lasting Thomas Machinery's Rotatool Carbides made in Germany by Acurata GmbH, are ideal for podiatry work to quickly reduce & smooth out unattractive nails. Excellent for ingrown nails and corns. They can also be used to clean heels and remove hard calluses.
- Rotatool Carbides can be used to remove fast from the nails gel, acrylic product.
- Rotatool Carbides are only to be used by trained Foot Care Professionals or Professional Nail Technicians.
- Rotatool Carbides should be sterilized after use by either placing them in sterilizing solution or in an autoclave.
Long lasting Thomas Machinery's Rotatool Diamonds made in Germany by Acurata GmbH, have a fine diamond coating which can be used to smoothen and clean acrylics, natural nails or skin. The Rotatool Diamonds can be used for very precise work such as cleaning out corners or removing unwanted materials.
Rotatool Diamonds should be sterilized after use by either placing them in sterilizing solution or in an autoclave.
- Four main parts to observe when choosing a High Quality and Proper diamond:
- Shank diameter 2.35mm, 3/32”
- Diameter of the Tip
- Length of the Working Tip
- A minimum Length of the Diamond, aprox. 44.5mm